Sunday, September 28, 2014
1) Drumline sectional Rehearsal Monday from 3:30 to 4:45. No Front Ensemble, just the marching drums.
2) Low Winds (Tuba, Trombone, Baritone, Tenor Sax, Bass Clarinet) sectional Rehearsal Monday from 3:30 to 4:45.
3) Booster meeting this Thursday at 6:30 pm. We will finalize a lot of details about the Hornet Invitational!
4) Report time for Friday's Home Game vs. Milan will be 5:45 pm.
5) Report time for Saturday's contest at Gibson County will be 9:30 am on the Practice field. A full itinerary will be posted tomorrow (Monday).
6) The Band will be participating at the Beta Club's Trunk-or-Treat at SGC on Monday October 27th. Leaders need to come up with an idea on how to dress up our "trunk". Everyone else - start bringing candy. Lots of candy! Miss Matamoros said they ran out of candy last year early in the event. Since the Beta Club will not be doing the Canned Creation contest this year, this is our chance to go all out and give back to the community!
7) Everyone will need to wash their uniform this week before the weekend performances.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 6:00 PM