Sunday, September 14, 2014
1) Drumline and Front Ensemble Rehearsal Monday from 3:30 to 4:45.
2) We are still looking for sponsors for trophies and programs. Remember that an option is for an individual to sponsor a trophy and request that a specific student hand it out. Also, we are up to 13 bands in our competition so there will be lots of people looking at the ads in the programs.
3) For Saturday's contest, students need to wear their Band T-shirts and either wear shorts underneath their uniforms or bring pants to change into. Do not wear pants underneath the uniforms as they will drop below the uniform pants and be seen. Dressing rooms are available at Henry County High School.
4) If you are interested in either the personalized yard sign or the vinyl decals that go on windows of cars, sign up for those or let me know you want one by the end of the week. Yard signs are $10 and decals are $5
5) I plan on using props and guard barriers this Friday night, so please be ready to help out at halftime. With the full program on the field and our first competition this Saturday, the show is on! Go Band!
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:53 PM