Sunday, September 6, 2015
1) We will have work days this Tuesday and Thursday and 6:30 to hopefully finish the props.
2) Away game this Friday at Trinity. Report time will be 5:15 pm, we will depart the school at 5:45. A full itinerary will be available Tuesday.
3) The afterschool rehearsal for Tuesday, September 22 will now by a night rehearsal so that we can practice with the props for the competition that week. We will not rehearse from 3:30 to 5:30 that day. Instead, we will rehearse from 6:30 to 8:30 pm on the football field.
4) We need more water donated. We used the last of the water this past Friday night and will need more for the upcoming games and even the competitions when they start at the end of this month.
5) We will be taking pictures in our uniforms this Friday during class. You have the option of taking an individual picture to order from the photo company. You are not committed to ordering those pictures until you see the proofs. I will try to get prices by the end of the week.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 3:03 PM