Sunday, September 13, 2015
1) The $175 deposit for the Disney trip is due in the mail to Thomas Tours by tomorrow (Monday). Make sure you get this in if you are planning on going on the trip. Remember if you raise enough money through fundraisers, you will get that money back.
2) Work day on Monday. I will be staying after school, so get there just whenever you can. I want to finish these props so that we can start practicing with them on Tuesday. Part of the plan includes painting, so come prepared for that.
3) Report time for Friday is 5 pm right now. If anything changes due to Homecoming, I will let you know.
4) Remember that the night rehearsal is not this Tuesday, but next Tuesday the 22nd from 6:30 to 8:30. That means we will not have our regular 3:30 to 5:30 rehearsal that afternoon.
5) We still need lots of sponsors for the Hornet Invitational programs and trophies. The two Grand Champion trophies are already taken, but pretty much everything else is open.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 6:57 PM