Sunday, April 12, 2020

Announcements 4/12/20

1)  I wish I had more updates for you about the remainder of the school year, but know that I will keep you updated as I learn more about the schedule for the semester.  A lot of it rests of the decisions of the Governor and State Department of Education.

2)  For this week, work on memorizing the following:
Star Wars: The entire song.  Practice moving your feet by marching or marking time while you play.
Tennessee Pride - Beginning to D.
Percussion Cadence - Beginning to D.  Move your feet as you play it.

3)  Guard, for the auditions make sure you are working on fundamentals, marking time, free hands, etc.  I will get more detailed audition material out soon.  But fundamentals are going to be even more important than ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment