Sunday, March 13, 2016
1) Drumline and Guard Clinic and tryouts will be this week on Monday - Thursday from 3:30 to 5:30.
2) Jazz Band will meet on Monday from 3:30 - 4:30.
3) The people decorating for the Miss Harmony Pageant will be meeting Friday at 7 pm in the Cafeteria. If you are free and would like to help set up, meet us there!
4) Miss Harmony pageant this Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. I will be asking for volunteers to work the event. There will be a signup sheet in the Band Room this week.
5) We will be selling simple concessions at the Pageant. I am asking for donations from the Band members to help with this: Flutes - Aquafina water; Clarinets, Alto Saxophones - 12 oz. cans of Mountain Dew; Trumpets, Tenor Saxes, Horns - 12 oz. cans of Pepsi, Trombones, Tubas, Baritones - 12 oz. cans of Diet Pepsi, Percussion - 12 oz. bottles of Gatorade (various flavors).
6) Jazz Band will be performing this Saturday at the Miss Harmony Pageant. Please wear all black and meet in the Cafeteria at 9 am.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 2:31 PM