Sunday, May 3, 2020

Announcements 5/3/20

1)  We will not have sectionals on Zoom this week because I will be conducting Leadership interviews throughout the week.

2)  The good news is that we will be able to have Guard and Percussion sectionals in the Band room one person at a time in allotted time slots.  The bad news is that I still don't know exactly when we will be cleared to do that.  It will be by the end of May, definitely, and I will give exact dates for those as soon as I have them.

3)  Seniors - Get your Senior Will videos to me by this Friday.  I am going to put together a video that will serve as our Band Banquet this year.  Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to have a Band Banquet in a live setting, but I plan on trying to make this End-of-the-year video good enough to make a lasting memory for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment