Sunday, May 31, 2020

Announcements 5/31/20

1)  Our first summer rehearsal is this Wednesday.  I had sent out a schedule last week, but that may change slightly.  I am meeting with school administration tomorrow to review some new safety guidelines from the district and state.  What's likely to happen is that I will need to stagger the arrival times of each section by 15 minutes or so.   Our priority as a school right now is to take the proper precautions and follow provided social distancing procedures to keep the students safe through these summer practices. 

2)  I will be meeting with the Leadership team on Monday at 10 am in the Band room.  We will discuss summer rehearsals, band camp, and sectionals.  Be sure to sit at least 6 feet apart from each other as you come in to the Band room.

3)  We have a Booster meeting scheduled for Thursday at 6:30 pm, and I want to try to have it through Zoom.  I will send the link out later this week.  We will be discussing Band camp, the Hornet Invitational, and other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment