Sunday, October 2, 2016
1) Band Booster meeting this Tuesday at 6:30 pm. If you can be there, this is the one you need to be at. It's the last one before our Hornet Invitational. You will learn more about your jobs and what they entail. We have done a great job with this event the last two years and it is because of the hard work the parents and students put into the event!
2) We will be having our normal rehearsals on Tuesday and Thursday.
3) Football game Thursday night at Westview in Martin. We will leave at 5:30 pm. What this means is that we will stop rehearsal early, eat, and then put on uniforms and leave. Parents, I need you to help provide the food. We will need sandwiches, finger foods, drinks, cookies, chips, plates, cups, and napkins. I will be talking more about this at Tuesday's meeting. I plan on eating around 4:30. A full itinerary for Thursday's game will be posted on Monday.
4) We have nothing planned on Friday or Saturday this weekend. Fall Break is next Monday and Tuesday. There will be no rehearsal on that Tuesday of Fall Break.
5) It's still not too late for more trophy sponsors for the Hornet Invitational.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:47 PM