Sunday, August 21, 2016

Announcements 8/21/16

1)  I got a message last night from Mr. Dunn.  His original email that included when each group's assigned concessions share night was did not get sent somehow.  Apparently we are working tomorrow (Monday) night's JV Football game concessions.  I do not like asking for last minute volunteers, because I know your time is valuable and I do not like springing surprises on you.  But if you can make it to the football field around 4:45 or after to help with concessions tomorrow night, let me know.  I only need 2 or 3 parents and a handful of students.  It's really simple.  All we have to do is show up, cook the burgers, and sell the food.  The game will start at 6 and I think it will be done by 8 or a little after.  This will count as one of our concession shares, which actually ends up being a pretty good money-maker for us every year. 

2)  Design team will meet Tuesday at 6:30.  I have the yard sticks, fabric, and vests.  I am still working on the trim and thread.  I should at least have the thread by Tuesday.  If anyone knows how to get hold of some moving racks like what they use at airports or behind the local Dollar General store, let me know.  We are trying to get some for the new trailer.

3)  Home Game this Friday at 7:30 vs. Obion County.  Report time will be 6:45.  Wearing the same outfit as last week.  The band did a great job Friday night in every facet - before, during, and after halftime!  Let's continue to improve every single week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment