Sunday, January 31, 2016
1) Booster meeting this Thursday at 6:30 in the Band Room.
2) We will be taking pictures tomorrow (Monday) for the yearbook during 4th Block for the Concert Band section. Please dress decent (wear something nice under your Jersey). Jazz Band pictures will also be taken after school. Jazz Band will wear all black for the picture.
3) Disney Guard practice this Tuesday and Thursday after school until 5 pm.
4) We will be working the concessions for the Basketball game this Friday night. I need 2 or 3 parents and 3 or 4 students to work. You will need to get there at 5:30. I will also need someone to go pick up the burgers at McDonald's at 5:00.
5) Butter Braid pastry sales begin this Tuesday. Profits for Disney participants will go toward their trip accounts, and to keep everyone else motivated there will be cash prizes for the top sellers. We need this money to help pay for our new trailer.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 3:54 PM