Sunday, January 10, 2016
1) Jazz Band on Monday from 3:30 to 4:40.
2) Booster Meeting on Tuesday. Also, it was brought to my attention that the Middle School Band Booster meeting is that night at 7 pm. Let's push our meeting back to 6 pm, and we will make it short. There are a few things we need to get pinned down before February.
3) We will continue finalizing our ensembles and music this week. I hope to have every ensemble ready to go by Thursday so that we can start practicing in our groups.
4) All-West auditioners: The auditions are this Saturday at Northside High School in Jackson. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before your audition. Go to the sign in table only when you are ready to audition. You can't sign in and then go warm up. Good luck!
5) UTM Honor Band participants: Make sure you get your registration fees in this week.
6) Everyone check your calendars for me. I am looking at the possibility of moving the Spring Concert from April 21 to a new date of April 19. Have the students let me know this week if this is doable.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 1:44 PM