Sunday, October 18, 2015
1) Thank you for an outstanding day at the Hornet Invitational! Everyone worked hard to make this an event successful beyond what we even hoped for. We got many compliments on the professionalism of the runners and the quality of service and food of concessions among many others. This would absolutely not have been possible you. To every parent and student who worked, a humongous "Thank you!" from the bottom of my heart.
2) We have a lot of work to do this week before the huge competition at the Bandmasters Championship this weekend. Be prepared to go outside every day. Dress for the weather.
3) Report time Friday night is 6 pm. Seniors: I will pass on any information that I get this week about Senior night.
4) Report time for Saturday is 11:30 am on the practice field. It is going to be a late night - dress for the weather!
5) Since we know that the Bandmasters concession are going to be more expensive than most contests, we will be giving an option for the students. If you bring $6 this week, we have Band parents that will feed you lunch before you leave (probably chili), and we will get Pizza to eat immediately after our performance that evening.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 7:34 PM