Sunday, October 26, 2014
1) The Trunk or Treat is tomorrow (Monday) at SGC from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. If you have a team signed up to have a car entered, be there by 4:30 at the latest. If you need to get there a little earlier to dress up your car, that is fine. Remember to rmain ambassadors to the school and the Band as you interact with the children. Also, tomorrow is your last chance to bring candy for this event.
2) There will be no Drumline practice Monday afternoon.
3) We will have our regularly scheduled rehearsals from 3:30 to 5:30 on Tuesday and Thursday.
4) Report time for Friday is 5 pm. We will depart at 5:30. We will wear full uniforms and perform at halftime. We will leave after our halftime performance in order to get home and rest before Division II State the next day.
5) A full itinerary for state will be posted tomorrow morning.
6) I want to say again how proud I was of the Band this past weekend, winning the Grand Champion for the first time. Take that momentum of a great performance into this final week of rehearsals as we make our final adjustments and improvements to the show!
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:44 PM