Thursday, August 1, 2013
1) Remember the rehearsal tonight from 6-8 pm. We will be on the field, so dress accordingly.
2) We will be going outside during class just about every day starting Thursday the 8th, so it would be a good idea to bring a change of clothes and shoes to put in your cubby.
3) First Band Booster meeting will be Thursday the 8th at 6:30 pm. There will be lots of info about the St. Louis Trip and upcoming fundraisers.
4) I am looking at making the August 15th rehearsal a night rehearsal from 6-8 pm, and then doing the parent preview show at the end of that rehearsal. That will be finalized at the booster meeting.
5) Thank you to all of you who have paid your marching band fees. I still need the rest who haven't paid to try your best to pay what you can. We need all we can get right now to get things ordered that we need for the show. If you are not sure if you have paid, just ask me and I will let you know.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 12:22 PM