Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New York Announcements

1) We are looking at getting Hoodies for all the students so that we are uniform when we play at the Statue of Liberty. Mrs. Hicks is working with a company she has used before, and it looks like the cost is going to be around $20. The students going to NY must get them, but the Adults going on the trip have the option. If you want one, send me your size by Thursday and when I get the final price from Mrs. Hicks, I will let you know.
2) I have started passing out medical forms for the trip. Everyone going needs to fill this out - students, adults, and teachers. They need to be returned to me, not Thomas Tours. Also, they need to be returned signed and Notarized! Don't worry, if you cannot find a Notary, I will have one there at the March 26 NY meeting at 6:30 pm in the Cafetorium.
3) At the March 26 meeting, I will have a list of behavior expectations for students and chaperones, and also a list of responsibilities for the chaperones. That way you will know what you need to do as a chaperone. Hopefully, by then I will also have a list of which students you will be chaperoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment