Monday, July 25, 2016
1) Thank you!!! To all the students for their great attitudes, intensely hard work, and resolve in one of the hottest Band Camps I have ever been a part of! To the parents for providing lunch for the staff, water for the students, and just overall support for myself and the students! It was a hot camp, but it was a great camp - getting us a great head start into a marching season with great possibilities.
2) Rehearsal this Tuesday from 6-8 pm inside for Percussion and Guard. Rehearsal this Thursday from 6-8 pm for Everyone.
3) Please get your Band fees in if you have not already. We have props, repairs, and many other things that need to get paid for in the next couple of weeks.
4) Keep selling your smart cards also. This gives us a great start to the year and allows us to go ahead and pay for things (such as State Competition charter buses) as soon as possible instead of waiting until the last minute.
5) We will again be selling the Band shirts to students, family and friends. Youth sizes are available. So are the different kinds of shirts. Short sleeve shirts will be $10 a piece, Long Sleeve shirts will be $12, Sweatshirts will be $15, and Hoodies will be $20. I will have sign-up sheet in the Band room. You can also let me know by email what you would like. (email@example.com)
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 11:06 AM