Sunday, August 16, 2015
1) We will be working on the props again Monday night starting at 6:30. It was great having a few extra parents there last week, and we would love to see a few more this week!
2) Memorization Test for Movement 2 will be Wednesday.
3) The T-shirts will be in this week before Friday. Keep an eye on these announcements as I will let you know as soon as I get them.
4) Our first Home game is this Friday. The game starts at 7:30 pm (not 7:00!) Report time will be 6:15. Students will wear the same thing they did this past Friday night. We will be done between 10 and 10:30. Students will get 3rd quarter off to eat concessions. If you want to bring money for that, feel free.
5) Drumline tuneup day is this Saturday for the entire percussion section. A full itinerary will be available in the next couple of days. We will need a few parents to drive so that everyone gets up there (we are not taking a bus).
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:33 PM