Sunday, May 10, 2015
1) Baccalaureate service this Tuesday at Chapel Hill Baptist Church at 7 pm. Report time is 6:15 at the church in concert attire. This is a volunteer only performance. That being said, we need some more volunteers to sign up!
2) Graduation is Thursday at 7 pm. Report time is 6:15 pm in the Band Room in Concert Attire. This is a required performance.
3) Drumline: The Relay for Life event is this Friday. We will lead the Cancer Survivors around a half lap at the Medina City Park by the Middle School. Report time will be 5:15 at the park. We will wear our Band T-shirts with Khaki shorts and tennis shoes. Sunglasses and hats are fine.
4) Congratulations to the Band for winning the Strawberry Cup at the Strawberry Festival. Since they are retiring this Cup for a new one next year, we get to keep this one! Great job representing the school at this huge event. I heard from many people about how great you looked and sounded.
5) Leadership interviews will be this week.
6) Drum Major clinic will be Monday after school, and the audition will be Tuesday.
7) Parents, it is time to get the Parent info forms in if you haven't already. I will be updating the email list and begin (already) putting the logistics together for the Hornet Invitational.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:54 PM