Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Butter Braids

I hope everyone is enjoying their days off.  Just do me a favor and do not get on the roads unless you just absolutely have to.  Black Ice is a real and dangerous thing.  Also, I hope everyone is enjoying their milk and bread sandwiches since no one left any for me at the store!  Lots of sandwich meat at the store, though.  Strange...

We will turn in the Butter Braid orders whenever we get back to school.  I talked to the Butter Braid company, and they said that even if we are a couple of days late we can still make the delivery date.  If we are later than that, pushing back the delivery date isn't that big of a deal.

In the meantime, keep enjoying the snow day theme songs being sung by the front office workers on the phone.  They are having way too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment