Sunday, March 9, 2014
1) Band Booster meeting this Monday, March 10 at 6:30 pm.
2) Butter Braids will be delivered Monday afternoon. Please make plans to pick them up sometime Monday afternoon so they can be put in freezers ASAP.
3) Guard rehearsals begin this Tuesday, and will be every Tuesday and Thursday from now until the Strawberry Festival.
4) We have a Band After school rehearsal this Thursday for Concert Festival! This is our first afterschool rehearsal in a while, so don't forget to make plans to stay until 5:30 on Thursday.
5) Congratulations to everyone who participated in Solo and Ensemble on Saturday! Everyone who participated got a medal by scoring either a I or a II. Medals and judge's sheets will be passed out tomorrow.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:29 PM