Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Announcements 5/16

I have had to work diligently at deflating my ego this week, as the Band's performance on Friday at the Strawberry Festival had me bragging to everyone I work with and everyone I know, no doubt irritating them to no end. Also, I want to thank the parents who were responsible for the Band Banquet. What a beautiful way to spend an evening!

1) Graduation is this Friday night at 7 pm at the football stadium. Students need to report at 6:15 wearing concert attire.
2) I have handed out Student Information forms. I need all of these filled out by the students who are going to be in Marching Band next year. Even if you filled one out last year, I need an updated one.
3) We have a brand new Washing Machine! Now I need some volunteers to use it. Is there anybody (anybodies) out there that would volunteer to spend a little time at the school washing uniforms? If you can, please let me know. It will consist of spending a few minutes putting the uniforms in the washer, and then hanging them up a few minutes later. This can be done throughout the school day and/or in the afternoons.
--
Stephen Price
Director of Bands
South Gibson County High School

No comments:

Post a Comment