Sunday, July 12, 2020

Announcements 7/12/20

1)  We will have a booster meeting over Zoom this Tuesday at 6:30 pm.  I will send the link out Tuesday afternoon. 

2)  Props build team will work Thursday starting at 6:30 pm.  

3)  We are still waiting on the hotels to open up to get our refunds from the NY Trip.  I will give you an update early this week when I ask for another update.  I am still expecting it any day now.  

4)  As everyone ponders on your decision of how to return to school, know that as far as band goesyou will still be a part of the band whether you decide to stay home or attend school.  My primary concern is the student's safety and well-being.  We still don't entirely know what the fall brings, but know that I will work with every student to make sure they are improving as musicians and improving as Color Guard performers whether they are at school or at home.  "Flexible" is going to continue to be the key word this fall, and I intend to do what it takes to make sure every student stays safe yet still continues to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment