Sunday, July 28, 2019

Announcements 7/28/19

1)  Remember the rehearsal this Tuesday from 7-9 pm.  We will be at the practice field except for the Front Ensemble, who will be inside working hard on Part 2.  Also, I will be there by 5:45 so that any section leader who wants to have a sectional beforehand to review sets or music before the rehearsal may do so. 

2)  I want to thank everyone again for a great week of Band Camp last week.  The parents who took care of the lunch for the staff all week - it was always plentiful and delicious!  The students worked hard, had great attitudes and were always where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there.  I cannot ask for more!

3)  I am continuing to figure out how to use the new Band app.  It has been a great resource so far.  We will definitely be talking about ordering decals and signs for those who want them based on the interest shown through the chat from the app.  As I learn how to organize conversations and how to better utilize all of the options for the app, I believe it can become an even more useful tool than even the chat and calendar functions that we already use.  

No comments:

Post a Comment