Sunday, January 21, 2018

Announcements 1/21/18

I hope everyone enjoyed your second Winter Break and stayed safe.  I look forward to seeing everyone once again and making some music!

1)  Jazz Band will meet on Monday this week.

2)  We will be starting our Butter Braid Pastry fundraiser this week.  This will be the final fundraiser that will be able to count toward the trip.  

3)  I apologize for the delay in getting fundraising numbers from the Yankee Candle sale.  The company did it a little different this year and I am having trouble interpreting the numbers they sent me.  As soon as I get that cleared up I will give the numbers from both the fruit and Yankee Candle sale.

4)  We will be having a Community Chili Supper Fundraiser next Tuesday, January 30th.  I will pass out tickets to sell this week.  If you are going on the trip, 50% of profits will go toward your trip.

5)  In order to maximize our profits for the Chili Supper, we need donations from EVERYONE. I have to have everyone in each section bring what they are supposed to bring to make this work. Guard is involved with this, too. Here are the assignments:
Flutes, Baritones, Tubas - 1 gallon of diced tomatoes
Trumpets - 1 gallon of Kidney Beans
Percussion - 1 gallon of Chili Beans
Guard - 1 bag of Frozen onions and 1 bag of Frozen green peppers
Clarinets, Alto Saxes, Tenor Saxes, French Horns, Trombones - 2 pounds of Ground Beef.
Also, I need as many people as possible to bring a dessert. This all needs to be turned in by next Monday, or at the latest Tuesday morning. The ground beef can be turned in any time since we have a place reserved for us in the school freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment