Monday, August 7, 2017

Announcements 8/6/17

1) I am extending the Smart Card deadline for one week. They will now be due next Wednesday, August 16.
2) The Jamboree will be this Friday at Peabody High School. We are performing and will be wearing Band T-shirts and Khaki bottoms. We will leave at 6 pm. A full itinerary will be posted on Monday.
3) Extra T-shirt orders for students and Family/Friends can be placed this week only. They will be $12 per shirt. I have a sign-up sheet in the Band Room, but you can also email the sizes to me if that is a better option. I need these sizes by Thursday.
4) Design team will meet Tuesday at 6:30 pm.
5) We are going to need parents with trucks to help pull three trailers this year. We have the two enclosed Band trailers that will need pulling, plus we will need an open trailer (anywhere between 10 and 16 feet) to haul other equipment to the site and on the field at performances. If you can do this, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment