Sunday, July 9, 2017
1) Band Camp! Freshmen report to the Band Room ready to go at 8 am on Monday and Tuesday. Get there a few minutes early so that you can be in your seat ready to go at exactly 8 am. Everyone reports to the band room on Wednesday through Friday at 8 am. Guard and percussion prepare to come back in the afternoon to get extra practice from 1-4 that your specialty requires.
2) We still need water for Band camp and for the rest of the marching season. Any time you see it on sale, grab a pack and drop it off in the band room. Band students, the water that is in the band room is for your use. Use it but don't waste it.
3) Coolers are welcome. Canopies are welcome. Anything to keep you cool, hydrated, and upright are welcome!
4) Make sure your name is on everything: coolers, gatorades, instruments, music, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.
5) Parents, if you are interested in helping build props or sewing on the Guard uniforms, we will meet at 6:30 on Tuesday at the Band Room to get started!
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 12:27 PM