Sunday, December 4, 2016
1) Jazz Band Rehearsal Tuesday from 3:30 to 4:30
2) Afterschool rehearsal Thursday from 3:30 to 5:15 for Band and Percussion to get ready for next week's concert.
3) Breakfast with Santa this Saturday. I will need a few student volunteers. Report time for workers will be 7 am on Saturday, we will be done by 11 am. For those not working at the event, you need to bring the following donations to the Band Room by Friday:
Woodwinds: Plastic knives, spoons, styrofoam and/or plastic cups.
Trumpets and French Horns: Quart sizes of White milk
Low Brass: Quart sizes of Orange Juice
Percussion: Quart sizes of Chocolate milk
Guard: Candy canes
Drum Majors: Parchment paper
4) All West Auditioners - You need to pay the $10 for the audition by Friday.
5) Our 2016 Christmas Concert will be next Monday, December 12 at 7 pm in the Gymnasium. Admission is free.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 12:26 PM