Sunday, May 8, 2016
1) Field Commander clinic is Monday after school. The auditions will be on Tuesday after school.
2) The Baccalaureate service for seniors will be held Tuesday at 7 pm at Chapel Hill Baptist Church. the volunteers who signed up for this will meet there at the church at 6:15.
3) We will need someone to drive the band trailer to Chapel Hill on Tuesday if there is someone available.
4) For all current 8th grade parents: There will be an upcoming Freshman Parent orientation meeting Tuesday at 6:30 in the High School Band Room. Mr. Price will be there to go over the summer and fall schedule and to answer any questions you might have.
5) Graduation on Thursday at 7 pm. This is a required performance. Report to the school at 6:15. If it rains, it will be moved to the gym.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 7:16 PM