Sunday, April 24, 2016
1) Jazz Band Concert on Tuesday at 7 pm in the concrete area in the middle of the school. In case of rain, it will be in the Cafetorium. Jazz Band - wear all black and be there by 6:30. Also, there will be Jazz Rehearsal Monday at the usual time.
2) If you are planning on attending the Band Banquet on Saturday May 7 at 6 pm, please let me know or have your child sign up by this Wednesday. We need a head count for the food. Also, if you have any pictures you want to share for the slideshow, please send them to Rachel Edwards by Wednesday, May 4 at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Guard Rehearsal on Tuesday.
4) Afterschool rehearsal for everyone, including Guard, on Thursday from 3:30 to 5 pm.
5) Teapot Parade on Saturday morning with the Mass Band rehearsal that afternoon. Full Itinerary will be posted Monday morning. Students who have a driver's license may drive themselves and nobody else.
6) Donations for the Paschall family will be taken up by Samuel Walgren until this Friday. Remember to make the checks out to Vickie Paschall.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:18 PM