Sunday, December 6, 2015
1) Breakfast with Santa is this Saturday from 8:30 to 10:30. Tickets are available in the Band Room if you know of someone who wants to buy some. If you are working, please be there at 7 am to start cooking Pancakes and Sausages, and to finish setting up. We currently need about 3 or 4 more griddles to help with the cooking. I will not need all students working at this. In fact, I will only be asking for 15 volunteers on a sign up sheet this week.
2) For those students not working at Breakfast with Santa, we are asking for the following donations to help our profits on this event: Guard - candy canes, full size, it doesn't matter about color or flavor. Percussion - Orange Juice, quart size. Brass - 2% white milk, quart size. Woodwinds - Chocolate milk, quart size. Bring those any time this week and we will store the drinks in the cafeteria refrigerator.
3) We will have afterschool rehearsal this Thursday from 3:30 to 5 pm for the concert.
4) After the rehearsal, if you have signed up to perform at the District dinner, we will be performing right after rehearsal and will be done by 6 pm. Wear all black for the performance.
5) We will be responsible for concessions at the Monday, December 21 Basketball game. I need two more parent volunteers and two more student volunteers.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 4:26 PM