Sunday, April 12, 2015
1) Jazz Band Rehearsal this Tuesday
2) Any parent interested in helping plan/decorate for the Band Banquet - please meet at the Band Room this Tuesday at 6:30 pm to help our Vice President, Donna Reed. She would love any help she can get in getting this event together.
3) Jazz Band Concert this Thursday at 7 pm. Jazz Band needs to wear all Black. Plan A - Have the concert in the new concrete area where they added the new wing to the school last year. Signs will be posted in the hallways instructing you how to get there from the gym. A reminder to those who volunteered to bring spotlights and stands for lighting the area for the concert. Plan B (if it is raining) - Have the concert in the Cafeteria. Either way, it is free admission for some good Jazz music!
4) All BBQ orders and money must be turned in by the end of the week. Pickup up for customers is Saturday April 25 from noon to 2 pm.
5) Please start sending good, fun band pictures from this school year to Tyler Delaney at firstname.lastname@example.org. He is putting together the slide show for the Band Banquet.
6) We are entering a span of 5 performances in 5 weeks! You will need to take time on your own to practice the music and memorizing to get this done. Please use your time wisely when you have time in the Band room in the morning, at intermission time, and after school while waiting on your ride home.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:12 PM