Sunday, December 7, 2014
1) For the Breakfast with Santa this Saturday, we will need band students to bring items in so that we can maximize our profits with this fundraiser. If you have signed up to work at Breakfast with Santa, you will not need to bring anything. If you are not working at the Breakfast with Santa, you will need to bring the following by Friday: Woodwinds - Quart of White 2% milk, Low Winds/French Horns - Quart of Chocolate milk, Trumpets - Quart of Orange Juice, Guard - napkins, Percussion - Candy Canes.
2) If you are working at the Breakfast with Santa, we need everyone there to set up at 7 am. It starts at 8:30 and will be done at 10:30.
3) By Friday, I need the $10 All West audition fee from those students who are auditioning.
4) Jazz Band Rehearsal Tuesday. It is the last one of this semester. We will get started back up in January.
5) Concert Rehearsal Thursday until 5:15. We will need this rehearsal to play with the percussion and to work the logistics of how the concert is going to run.
6) Next Monday, December 15 is our concert at 7 pm. Free admission. We are having an end-of-the-year celebration immediately after the concert. Feel free to bring finger foods and drinks as you arrive to the concert. We will store them backstage.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:00 PM