Sunday, November 30, 2014
1) Jazz Band will have rehearsal this Tuesday from 3:15 to 4:30.
2) Band Booster meeting this TUESDAY at 6:30 pm. We decided at the last meeting that it had to be moved from Thursday's normal meeting night. We will be nailing down the details of the Breakfast with Santa as well as picking dates for next semester's fundraisers, including the Miss Harmony beauty pageant.
3) The final memorization test for the Parade is this Wednesday during class.
4) Full Band Afterschool Rehearsal this Thursday. This is a scheduled rehearsal and the only one we have for the Parade.
5) The Band is scheduled to work concessions this Thursday for the last time this year. We will need 4 to 5 parents and 3 to 4 students. Report to the Gym at 5 pm or as close as you can to that time.
6) Parade this Saturday. Students are to wear uniforms and Santa hats. Make sure you have your Santa hats by then. Report to the School at 2:30 pm where we will depart by 3 pm, or meet at the parade route by 3 pm. I will get a final count this week on who is planning on riding the bus. The buses and equipment trailer will be parking between the Oasis and the Elementary school. The parade begins at 4 pm.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 6:08 PM