Sunday, February 23, 2014
1) For the pageant this Saturday, if you are not in the Jazz Band, or if you are not signed up to help - I need you to bring drinks to sell for concessions. Please bring bottled water or regular 21 oz. cans of PEPSI products (Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew.) Since our school is under contract to sell only Pepsi products, we must stay under this arrangement when we do fundraisers. FYI: Dr. Pepper is not a Pepsi product under our contract.
2) This Saturday for the pageant, the Jazz Band needs to be ready to warm-up at 9:30 am. Concert attire. You will be fed lunch.
3) This concert has been moved to Monday night (tomorrow). It is still at 7 pm. Concert attire. Report time 6:30. Parents, during this particular concert I welcome you to step up close to the stage if you want to get a close up picture of an ensemble.
4) Students who signed up for Solo and Ensemble on March 8 need to get their money in if they have not yet, and remember you will need to find your own ride to Northside HS that day.
5) Remember, percussionists: Anyone interested in trying out for the drumline for next year is invited to stay for the clinic this Monday and Tuesday after school from 3:30 to 5:30, with the tryout on Thursday from 3:30 to 5:30. Will Kwasigroh will be attending the clinic and the audition.
Posted by SGCHS Hornet Band at 5:47 PM