Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ensemble Concert postponed

With the threat of very bad weather hitting here tomorrow afternoon/night, Mrs. Hooper and I have decided that it is in the best interests of both the participants and the spectators that we postpone the "Meet the Musicians" Chamber Ensemble concert scheduled for the tomorrow night, Feb. 24. We wanted as many family and friends as possible to attend this concert, and we knew that many would stay away because of the impending weather. More importantly, we decided that the safety of everyone traveling needed to be the final factor in the decision, and with the threat of flash floods, hail, and even possible tornadoes, it was clear to us that we needed to reschedule.

We have tentatively set the new date for Thursday, March 17 (St. Patrick's Day). Let me know if this is, or is not, an absolute problem, and I will send out a new official date ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment